SUVITA (sanskrit) सुवित ~
meaning "the prosperous path". Health and balance are the keys to prosperity.
Suvita is a Tri-Dosha formula, for balancing all dosha types and removing ama from the body.
- FULL BODY SUPPORT SUPPLEMENT: Memory & Cognitive Brain Support, Hair Skin & Nails, Digestive Support, Blood Sugar Support, Joint Support, Anti-Inflammatory Support, Muscle Recovery Support, Cardiovascular Support, Metabolism Support, Respiratory Support, Reproductive Support, Energy Support, Mood Support, Stress Relief Support, Neuro-System Support, Vision Support, & more
- Contains potent herbs that have been used in India for thousands of years.
- HOLY BASIL: According to Ayurveda, Holy Basil promotes purity and lightness in the body, cleansing the respiratory tract of toxins, and relieving digestive gas and bloating.
- ASHWAGANDHA: An herbal and ayurvedic herb, ashwagandha is continually being researched for new uses. Initial studies suggest it may support vitality, anti-anxiety, stress relief, panic attacks and chronic fatigue. This is why many people take it for relaxation, natural calm, alleviating mood swings and depression. Studies also show it has antioxidant activity as well as the ability to help strengthen the immune system.
- TURMERIC: Aka Curcumin may relieve joint & back pain, reduce inflammation and purify the blood.
Proprietary Blend of-- Turmeric Root (95% extract), Ashwagandha Root (2.5% extract), Cinnamon Bark Powder (Cinnamomum wilsonii), Brahmi Leaves (20% extract) (Bacopa monnieri), Holy Basil Leaf (2% extract), Triphala Powder (consisting of amla fruit powder, bibhitaki fruit powder [Terminali bellirica], and haritaki fruit powder [Terminali chebula]), Garlic Bulb (1% extract), Trikatu Powder (consisting of black pepper fruit powder, long pepper fruit powder, and ginger root powder), Amla Fruit Powder, Sandalwood Wood Powder (Pterocarpus soyauxii), Cloves Bud Powder, Celery Seed Powder, Licorice Root Powder, Shilajit, Cordyceps (mycelium), Lavender Powder (whole plant) and Peppermint Leaf Powder.